PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
This Policy applies only to (“users”) accessing (“www.devijaipur.com”) within India and is effective as of 31th of December 2015.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT?
Devi at (“www.devijaipur.com”) will not collect personal information from individuals unless they provide it to voluntarily and knowingly. This means we don't require “users” to register or provide information to us in order to view this site.
If you choose to become a Member, we collect the following information about you: name, address, phone number, email address, username, password, and birth date.
We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services requested and as described in this Policy.
You can opt-out of this service by sending us an email at email@example.com.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Devi will not rent, share, sell or exchange any aspect of your personal information with and/or/any third parties.
In certain instances we reserve the right to disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing fraud identity to you, Devi or any others.
In good faith we may also disclose your personal information, when the law requires responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
In the event of a merger, consolidation or sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our company or its assets, it is possible that all User information collected by (“www.devijaipur.com”) will be transferred to the purchaser or the new company.
Devi at (“www.devijaipur.com”) takes your privacy and security seriously. Please feel confident that we employ the most advanced technology for protecting your transaction information. We have established managerial controls that limit the potential for misuse of information by employees, contractors and other third parties.
Devi at (“www.devijaipur.com”) is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide Devi with an online e-commerce platform that allows Devi to sell its products and/or services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage databases and the general Shopify application on a secure server behind a firewall.
Please be advised that Shopify will store a purchase transaction data to complete a transaction.
- According to Shopify’s, the data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which these providers will handle your personal information.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
UPDATING, EDITING & DELETING MEMBER INFORMATION
A member can access, review and / or correct all of their personal information that was provided to us online by visiting the member login page. If a Member wishes to have their account deleted, the Member can send an email requesting the deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO POLICY
We may from time to time, update this Policy and request you to periodically check the policy on this web page for any changes. The new Policy will apply to all past and current users of (“www.devijaipur.com”) and will replace any prior Policies.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.
NOTE: You must be a resident of India of 18 years or older to register as a Member or use (“www.devijaipur.com”).